This section will guide you on:
Adding a SCORM lesson
1. Click Materials of the required classroom.
2. On the Materials page, you have the freedom to add a new SCORM lesson at any desired location. For example, it can be at the top, in between two resources or right below the last item displays, a +Add link which gives you the flexibility to add SCORM lesson at the corresponding location. Click it at the desired location to create a new SCORM lesson at that location.
4. Create Lesson window opens. Add the details.
5. Click Upload SCORM content at the bottom of the window and upload SCORM content. Allowed file type is .zip (its size should not exceed 100 MB).
8. The full screen popup will get dismissed and you will be able to see the SCORM lesson on the materials view page at the spot where you had clicked the "Add" link.
9. Hover over the SCORM lesson in the Materials list view and click the Publish icon to publish the SCORM lesson.
10.. You can also open the SCORM lesson and click Publish on the landing page to publish the lesson.