Teamie mobile apps are a handy way of staying upto date with your learning, even on the go. Let's see how you can download the Teamie apps and start using them.
This article will guide you on:
Getting Teamie Mobile Apps
You can download Teamie Mobile Apps by clicking the required button below.
Logging into the Teamie Mobile Apps
There are two ways you can login in to Teamie platform.
a. Login by typing your username and password.
b. Login in with your Google account.
a. Login by typing your username and password
2. In order to login by typing your username and password, you would be required to enter your account's username and password as shown below. Alternatively you can also enter your Email in case if you are not aware of your username.
3. Enter your Account username and password.
4. Click Login to login to Teamie platform.
5. You will be logged in to the Teamie app shortly. Collaborate, interact and have fun learning the Teamie way!
b. Login in with your Google account
Note: This option is available only if your institute / organization has Google Apps enabled.
2. 1. Click Login with your Google account.
3. This will bring up the Gmail login page. List of all the accounts that you are using on your default browser will come up. Tap the account linked with Teamie.
Note 1: In case you are logged in with a single account on your browser that is not registered to Teamie, go to your default browser and login with your registered email and repeat the above steps.
Note 2: In case you are logged in with more than one email on your browser and then you wish to add the Teamie registered email to your account, then you will be shown a “Add account” button. Tap Add account and on the next screen enter your Teamie associated email address and click Next. Then enter password of your Gmail account. Your Teamie account will be added on your phone.
Note 3: In case you select your personal email id or any other email id which is not associated with, you will get an error message. Select the correct email id and proceed again.
4. Enter the password of your account.
Note: In case you are already signed in with Teamie associated account on your mobile's default browser, this screen will not appear and you would be taken directly to the account authentication screen as shown in the next step.
5. Click Allow to authorize your account.
Note: This authorization process is a one-time process that needs to be done when you login to the Teamie app for the first time. You would not have to repeat this step each time you login to the Teamie apps.
6. As soon as you click the login process will initiate.
7. You will be logged in to the Teamie app shortly.
Logging out of the Teamie Apps
1. Tap More menu option.
2. Tap Logout.
3. A confirmation message appears. Tap LOGOUT to logout of the Teamie mobile app.
4. You will be logged out and taken to the welcome screen.