This article will guide you on:
Logging into Teamie
There are two ways you can login in to Teamie platform.
a. Login by typing an username and password.
b. Login in with your Google account.
a. Login by typing your username and password
1. In this approach you would be required to enter your account's username and password as shown below. alternatively you can also enter your Email in case if you are not aware of username.
b. Login in with your Google account
Note: This option is available only if your institute / organization has Google Apps enabled.
1. Click Login with your Google account.
2. This will bring up the Google gmail login page. Enter your Gmail address and and click Next. Then enter password of your Gmail account.
4. Click Accept to accept the terms of service and privacy policies and proceed.
Note: If you are already logged in to your Gmail account and navigating to your Gmail account,clicking Login with your Google account option, will take you directly to step 4.
5. You are now logged into the Teamie account associated with your Gmail address.
Note: An account must exist on Teamie with your Gmail ID. In case an account does not exist, you will be notified with message, "You don't have an account on this site as yet. You can send an email to the site administrator to let them know." Please contact your site administrator to get this fixed.
Login to Teamie with your Office365 account
Here is video to guide you on how to Login to Teamie with your Office365 account.
Edit Your Profile Information
You can edit your profile information (ex: gender, profile picture, date of birth, first and last name) anytime.
1. To edit your profile information, click on your username on the top navigation bar and select Profile from the drop-down.
8. A notification message appears to inform you that "The Changes have been saved.".
Note: You will not be able to edit your profile information if administrator has disabled edit access. In such cases you can contact your administrator and ask them to edit/update your profile information if required.
1. Click Forgot your password?
2. To reset your password, enter the email associated with your account and then click E-mail new password.
4.You will receive an email to reset your account password with the subject, "Replacement login information...". Open it.
5. You will see a Reset password link which is valid for one day. The link will expire after one day and nothing happens if it is not used. Click the link to reset your password. You can also copy the link and paste it in your browser's URL bar.
6. A notification confirms that you have successfully validated your email address. Click log in to change your account password.
Reset email not received
If you requested a new password but didn't receive any password reset email then please:
1. Check the spam or junk mail folder in your email account.
2. Try to reset your password again.
3. If you still don't receive the email after requesting a password reset, wait 24 hours and try again.