This article will guide you on:
Adding an Online Quiz
1. Click the global Add (+). You can add a post from anywhere on any page by just clicking '+' at the top-right corner of the page.
3. Open the Sharing pane and select the classrooms with which you want to add the quiz.
Note: If you click the global add button on any classroom page, then that classroom will be selected automatically for the assignment.
6. You can give feedback to learners when they answer the question. Type your feedback in the Right Feedback and Wrong Feedback text box. Then, click Add Question to save the question.
7. You can configure the assessment settings as required. Click Published to publish the online quiz, and the learners will have access to attempt it. If you do not want to publish the online quiz, click Draft.
Note: You can send notification to users with whom this online quiz is shared via bulletin board or via email. Tick Send notification and then tick the required mode of notification (Via Bulletin Board or Via Email).
Adding a Fill In The Blank (FiB) question
1. Click FiB.
5. The answer will be converted into a blank and will be added as a right answer under Blank details.
6. To add new options, click Add Option. Tick multiple options to allow more than one correct answer. These options are displayed to the learner to choose from for the given blank.
7. Enter the score as required. If you want to set the correct answer to be case-sensitive, tick Case-sensitive comparison.
Adding a MCQ
1. Click MCQ.
4. Type in the options for the MCQ and tick before the correct option. You can also add more options by clicking Add Option. Minimum two options are required.
5. Any new options that you add can be deleted.
Adding a Match the Following question
1. Click Match the Following.
4. Enter two or more choices with their respective matching choices in the same row (they will be shuffled when displayed to the learner). Click Add another row to add more choices to match. Minimum of three rows are required for Match the Following. You can delete the additional rows that you have added.
Adding a One Word (OW) question
1. Click OW.
5. Click Add Option to add the more options. If you want to set the correct answer to be case-sensitive, tick Case-sensitive comparison.
Note: Learner will get the question right, if he/she enters any one of the options that you have provided.
Adding an Open-ended question
1. Click Open-ended icon.
4. Enable Textual submission to allow learners to type their answers in the text box. Tick Limit the number of characters and set the maximum limit of characters that can be used to answer the question. Tick Show rich text editor if you want to allow the learner to submit the answer as HTML content. If Show rich text editor is not enabled, then the user will have to enter plain text as the answer (assuming Textual submission is enabled).
5. Enable File Submission to allow learners to upload a document for this question. Click Add Question.
Adding a True/False (T-F) question
1. Click T/F.
1. Click Assessments of the required classroom.
Publishing an online quiz
There are multiple ways to create assessments in Teamie (creating an assessment by copying existing assessment, creating an assessment through UI, importing assessments from other classrooms you are member of). In such cases all created assessments will be saved as draft by default. Drafted assessments are not accessible by learners. To make the assessments available for learners you need to publish them. Let's see how you can publish an assessment (an online quiz in this case):
1. On the assessment listing page, click the required online quiz which is in draft mode. A draft label appears right below the assessment name which differentiate between drafted and published assessments.
4. The Published label will turn green in color. Click Save.
Note: You can send notifications to learners regarding the quiz being published and available for making submission. For this tick Send notification and then tick the method of sending notification (via Bulletin board or via Email or both).
Unpublishing an online quiz
You can also draft a quiz that is already published. Follow some simple steps:
1. On the assessment listing page, click the required online quiz which you wish to unpublish (put in draft mode).