Teamie Calendar Widget allow users to quickly view the calendar events for the next 7 days in an intuitive layout.
Instructors have the additional functionality of creating new events directly from the widget whereas learners and parents can use the Only ToDos toggle to switch to their ToDos seamlessly. Parents with multiple children enrolled on Teamie can also switch between their children's events from the widget itself.
This article will guide you on:
1. Add/resize the Teamie widget on your Android device home screen.
2. Once you add the Teamie calendar widget, you will be able to view the calendar events from the upcoming 7 days, if available.
You need to logged in to the Teamie app to view the calendar events on the widget.
2. The widget has the header named 'Teamie Calendar', tapping on opens the calendar view of the app.
3. The list of events will have similar layout as the Teamie calendar view. The events will always show the title and time where the titles will be truncated to one line, if longer. Depending on the widget width, the events may also show the calendar type (Event, Lesson ets) mentioned below the title and the respective icons on the left.
Tapping on the event will directly open the event content in the app as follows:
- Tapping on a calendar event will open the event full view
- Tapping on a homework will open the homework post
- Tapping on a lesson will open the lesson in the classroom etc
4. As an instructor, you will have a plus (+) icon on the right of the widget as a shortcut to create new events. Tapping on this will open the new event screen.