Teamie calendar is a tool that keeps you updated with the upcoming events and due dates. You can easily access your Teamie calendar from the Dash sidebar.
After accessing the calendar, you can see the events and their due dates by Month, Week and Day. Each event is given a color which represent the classroom to which the event belongs to. By default, the calendar displays all classrooms events. However, you can filter the calendar events to look for more specific ones.
This article will guide you on how to access calendar and view calendar events.
1. Click Sliding menu.
2. Click Calendar.
You can also click Calendar icon provided at the top navigation bar and then click View full calendar to open Teamie calendar.
3. You will see events of all of your classrooms by default.
4. Click Switch to Google Calendar to access your Google account calendar within Teamie interface.
You need to be logged in to your Google account at this time.
5. Clicking Switch to Google Calendar will display your Google Calendar within Teamie interface.
6. Click Switch to Learning Calendar to access your Teamie Learning calendar again.
7. Clicking Switch to Learning Calendar will bring you back to the Teamie Learning Calendar page.
8. At the top right corner, you will see the To-Dos count. For instance, you can see “1” To-Do in the following screenshot. This To-dos count indicates the total number of items due in your To-Dos list.
9. Click on the ellipse (…) and click then select Export Time Spent Report to generate the total time spent report. This report will show you the time spent by you in your classrooms.
10. Click Export Calendar to export the events in iCal format so that you can export your Teamie calendar events to your favorite calendar applications, such as, Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook and so on. Please read our help article for more information on how to export Teamie calendar events to other applications.
11. Click any events Title to view its full description in detail:
- Clicking on a homework / task will open it in a pop up on the Teamie calendar page.
- Clicking a lesson title will take you to the lesson landing page.
- Clicking an assignment title will take you to the assignment landing page.
- Clicking a quiz title will take you to the quiz taking page.
12. Tick the Hide all completed checkbox to hide the events that have been completed.
13. The moment you tick the Hide all completed checkbox as shown in previous step, all the completed events will get hidden from your calendar view and you will see only those events that are due or have not been completed/attempted so far.
14. By default, all events types are selected and shown in the calendar view. Click All Events Types to filter out certain events.
15. Untick the checkbox corresponding to an event type to override the default selection and then select the required events.
16. You will notice that the moment you un-tick some of the events type (as shown in the previous step), they will start disappearing automatically from the calendar view and you will see the calendar events of the selected events type only.
17. You will see a list of classrooms by clicking the All Calendars drop-down menu. This will include your personal calendars too.
18. By default, all calendars are selected. Click Unselect All to unselect all the calendars and then select the calendars of your choice.
19. If you have more than 10 calendars then you will see a search box in which you can type in the calendar name to look for a particular calendar quickly.
20. To filter the calendar events of certain calendar(s), tick its corresponding checkbox and un-tick any calendar (if any) whose events you don’t wish to view.
21. You will notice that the moment you un-tick some calendars (as shown in the previous step), events of those calendars will start disappearing automatically from the calendar view and you will only see the calendar events of the selected calendar only.
22. You can view events and due dates by the month, week or day basis.
23. You can also use the arrows of the calendar to toggle between previous or next month events.
24. Click Manage Personal Calendars to create your personal calendar and event in them. Please read our help article for more information on how to create calendars and events in them.