Teamie calendar is a tool that keeps you updated with the upcoming events and due dates. You can easily access your Teamie calendar from the Dash sidebar.
After accessing the calendar, you can see the events and their due dates by Month, Week and Day. Each event is given a color which represent the classroom to which the event belongs to. By default, the calendar displays all classrooms events. However, you can filter the calendar events to look for more specific ones.
This article will guide you on how to access calendar and view calendar events.
1. Click Sliding menu.
4. At the top right corner, you will see the To-Dos count. For instance, you can see “1” To-Do in the following screenshot. This To-dos count indicates the total number of items due in your To-Dos list.
5. Click on the ellipse (…) and click then select Export Time Spent Report to generate the total time spent report. This report will show you all the time spent by you in your classrooms.
6. Click Export Calendar to export the events in iCal format so that you can export your Teamie calendar events to your favorite calendar applications, such as, Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook and so on. Please read our help article for more information on how to export Teamie calendar events to other applications.
9. The moment you tick the Hide all completed checkbox as shown in step 8, all completed events will get hidden from your calendar view and you will see only those events that are due or have not been completed/attempted so far.
10. By default, all events types are selected and shown in the calendar view. Click All Events Types to filter out certain events.
11. Untick the checkbox corresponding to an event type to override the default selection and then select the required events.
12. You will notice that the moment you un-tick some of the events type (as shown in the step 11), un-ticked events will start disappearing automatically from the calendar view and you will see the calendar events of the selected events type only.
14. By default, all classrooms are selected. Click Unselect All to unselect all the classrooms and then select the classrooms of your choice.
15. To filter the calendar events of certain classroom(s), tick its corresponding checkbox and un-tick any classroom (if any) whose events you don’t wish to view.
16. If you are a member of more than 10 classrooms then you will see a search box in which you can type in the classroom name to look for a particular classroom very quickly.
17. You will notice that the moment you un-tick some classrooms (as shown in the step 16), events of those classrooms will start disappearing automatically from the calendar view and you will only see the calendar events of the selected classrooms only.