To-Dos lists are an excellent way to stay organized. Teamie provides you with a To-dos tool that will facilitate you to easily manage your “To-dos” list. You can keep track of your upcoming tasks such as homework/task posts, assessments and lessons that require your immediate attention. You can find your To-Dos in the "Calendar" section as a filter toggle inside.
You will also have access to your Overdue items (calendar events whose deadline have passed) in the "Calendar" section. The number of Overdue items will be shown only for the last 30 days. i.e., system will hide all tasks that are more than 30 days overdue to avoid unnecessary clutter.
By default, the system shows the overall badge count for the upcoming pending tasks. And the task whose deadline is over, are moved to the Overdue section and are not included in the overall badge count shown on the top navigation bar. However, you can expand the Overdue section and mark a task post as done.
This article will guide you on:
1. Click Calendar at the top-right corner of the navigation bar.
2. The 'Calendar events' section will slide out. By default, this section will show the calendar events of each day of the week (in which you have events) starting from the present day and the events of next three weeks. For instance, in the following screenshot, the day is Thursday, so all the events of Thursday and Friday (if any) will be shown and then the events of the next three weeks will be present. You can click any event to open it.
If a particular day doesn't have events, then that day won't appear in the section. Example: If August 23rd has 3 events and August 25th has 4 events, but August 24th has no events, then August 24th won't appear in the list.
3. Click on the day label to collapse or expand it. By default, today and tomorrow's events will be expanded.
4. On collapsing, you will be able to see the labels along with their respective event counts.
5. Click 'View full calendar' link to open your calendar full view.
6. Your calendar full view will open.
You can also access your calendar from the Dash sidebar. Read this to know more.
1. Click Calendar at the top-right corner of the navigation bar.
If you have any ToDos that you haven't completed which is due either today or tomorrow, then you would see a red badge on the calendar icon with that number. The following are considered as incomplete To-Dos.
- Homework posts that are due today or tomorrow that you haven't marked as done.
- Assignments / Online Quizzes that are due today or tomorrow in which you haven't made at least one submission yet.
And these incomplete todos of today and tomorrow are highlighted with a light yellow color background. The "Calendar Events" section will automatically slide out only once a day. Once dismissed by clicking outside, it won't slide out automatically again for the whole day.
2. Click the ToDos toggle.
3. By default, Today and Tomorrow events will be expanded for you to view. Click to collapse them.
4. You can see the calendar badge count representing the number of tasks pending for that day and the day after. This will help you quickly see the count for today and tomorrow events as they are critical for you to focus on.
The To-Dos badge count doesn't include the lesson due date event.
2. Click on any To-Do. For instance, in the following screenshot clicking the assignment To-Do will take you to the assignment taking page.
3. Once you make at least a single submission to that assignment, the assignment will be considered as done and will not appear in the To-Dos section anymore. But, the assignment will be present in the All events section.
All the incomplete todos of today and tomorrow are highlighted with a light yellow color background to grab your attention. So, keep an eye for them!
4. In case of homework / task posts, you can mark them as done right form the To-Dos section. To do this, click Mark as Done and it will stop appearing in your To-Dos section.
5. All the completed events will stop appearing in the To-Dos section and will only appear in the All events section. The completed To-Dos will appear with a green tick to indicate that you have completed them.
In case you accidentally marked a homework/task post as done, you can mark it as undone by clicking Mark as undone from the "All events" section.
1. If the fixed ToDos configuration is enabled on your site, then a calendar widget will also be shown on the Posts tab of all classrooms.
2. The widget will show you the ToDos / All events for the classroom for the next 7 days, in the respective sections. Unlike the homepage calendar, this widget will not show the overdue/past or next 3 weeks events. The idea being that users would be able to view the near future events quickly for a classroom.
There will be a View Classroom Calendar link in the widget, tapping on which will take the user to the Calendar tab of the classroom.
Q: What events will appear in To-Dos section?
A: The following are considered as incomplete ToDos.
- Homework posts that are due today or tomorrow that I haven't marked as completed.
- Assignments / Online Quizzes that are due today or tomorrow that I haven't made at least a single submission yet.
The todos of today and tomorrow will be highlighted with a light yellow color background.
Q: Will a lesson with due date appear in my To-Dos section?
A: No. It will only appear in your "All events" section.
Q: When will I see my events?
A: The first time you access Dash, the "Calendar Events" section will automatically slide out if there are any incomplete todos for today and tomorrow. If not, the "Calendar Events" section won't automatically slide out.
The "Calendar Events" section will automatically slide out only once. Once I dismissed it by clicking outside, that entire day it won't slide out automatically again.
Q: What will happen when i complete my To-Dos?
A: When you make a submission to your pending assignment / online quiz or click "Mark as done" for a homework post then the To-Do will be considered as completed and will stop appearing in your To-Dos section.
The completed To-Dos will appear in your "All events" section with a green tick.
Q: Can i view events for more than one month later?
A: No. You will be shown the events for your current week and the next three weeks.
Q: Can i mark a homework / task post as undone?
A: Yes, you can mark a homework / task post undone by clicking Mark as undone from the 'All events' section.