By default, the Teamie calendar display events from all of your classrooms. However, you can filter the calendar events to view events of certain classrooms. You can also access your calendar events from the navigation bar.
This article will guide you on:
Accessing Calendar from the sidebar
1. Click Sliding menu.
2. Click Calendar.
3. By default, the personal calendar display events of all the classrooms you are associated with. Teamie creates a calendar for events of all the classrooms you are associated with. The same calendar information is shown to learners of those classrooms when they access calendar to track the information about upcoming events with due dates.
4. Click Export Calendar to export the events in iCal format so that you can export your Teamie calendar events to your favorite calendar applications, such as,Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook and so on. Please read our help article for more information on how to export Teamie calendar events to other applications.
5. By default, all events types are selected and shown in the calendar. Click All Events Types to filter out certain events type.
6. Untick the checkbox corresponding to an event type to override the default selection and select the required events.
7. You will notice that the moment you un-tick some events types (as shown in the step 6), un-ticked events start disappearing automatically from the calendar view and you will see only the selected events.
9. By default, all classrooms are selected. Click Unselect All to override the default selection and select the classrooms of your choice.
10. To filter the calendar events of any classrooms, tick its corresponding checkbox and un-tick any classroom (if any) whose events you don’t wish to view.
11. If you are a member in more than 10 classrooms then you will see a search box in which you can type in the classroom name to look for that classroom and make your selection process faster.
12. After you have selected the classrooms of your choice, you will see the calendar events of the selected classrooms only.