As an administrator, you can enable the Masquerade as child feature for Parents on your Teamie site. After enabling this feature, parents will be able to masquerade as their child i.e, perform any action as their child.
This article will guide you on:
1. Click the Dash sidebar.
2. Click Parent under Manage Teamie section.
3. Select Configure Parent Access from the resulting drop down.
4. Tick the Masquerade as child checkbox at the bottom of the screen. Then save your changes by clicking Save Configuration.
5. A progress bar will be shown. On completion, this feature will be enabled on your Teamie site and parents will be able to masquerade as their children.
6. You can untick the Masquerade as child checkbox and save the configuration in case you wish to disable this feature.