As an administrator, you can enable the Masquerade as child feature for Parents on your Teamie site. After enabling this feature, parents will be able to masquerade as their child i.e, perform any action as their child.
This article will guide you on:
1. Click the sidebar (three horizontal bars).
2. Click Parent under Manage Teamie section.
3. Select Configure Parent Access from the resulting drop down.
4. On the Configure Parent Access page, click Masquerade as child section/tab.
5. Tick the Masquerade as child checkbox.
6. Save your changes by clicking Save Configuration.
7. A notification will appear confirming that the changes have been saved successfully and the feature will be enabled on your Teamie site and parents will be able to masquerade as their children.
8. You can untick the Masquerade as child checkbox and save the configuration in case you wish to disable this feature.