Sometimes it is necessary for instructors to initiate certain discussion in their classrooms in an anonymous mode so that learners feel more comfortable while commenting / replying on such discussions. This would prove really helpful as some learners hesitate to post their real thoughts or won't post at all due to the fear of getting criticised or if they think their ideas will not have much impact. Anonymous posting /commenting /replying would encourage more learners to come forward and share their ideas. When an anonymous post is shared, learners can remain anonymous to one another but the instructor will still know their identity. This would encourage learners to speak their mind, and at the same time maintain the decorum of their classrooms.
Note: Users with appropriate permissions, such as instructors, can still see who has posted the anonymous comments/replies.
This article will guide you on how to:•
1. Click the global Add (+) which you can always find at the top-right hand corner in Dash.
2. Click to select the Post type (Thought, Question or Homework).
Note: Learners are only allowed to add "Thought and Question" posts.
3. Click Share with and select the classroom(s) from the drop-down list to share your post with.
Note 1: If you trying to share a post from classroom page, then that classroom will be auto selected in the "Share with" drop down field.
Note 2: Learners are not allowed to share post with multiple classrooms.
4. Type your thought in the text box and attach files if any.
5. Click your Display Picture to share a post as anonymous user.
6. The moment you click your display picture as shown in step 5, your actual picture would be replaced by a default anonymous picture which will hide your identity.
7. Click Post Now to share the post.
8. A message appears confirming that the thought has been posted successfully.
9. After the post has been shared successfully, you will see anonymous text in brackets next to your name which differentiate between normal and anonymous posts shared by you in a classroom.
10. When another learner goes to class feed page of that classroom, he/she will see that there is an anonymous post shared by a user without knowing who the real owner of that post is.
1. Go to the class feed page and find the anonymous post that you want to comment on.
2. Enter your comment in the text box.
Note: You can also add file attachments and audio recordings to your comment. For more information refer to section, "Commenting on posts".
3. Click on your Display Picture to comment as an anonymous user.
4. The moment you click your display picture as shown in step 4, your actual picture would be replaced by a default anonymous picture which hides your identity.
Note: Your identity remains anonymous to your peers (i.e. other learners) in a classroom, but the instructor will be able to view which learner has posted the comment as anonymous user, so use it with caution! But definitely your peers will never come to know about it!
5. Click Post to add your comments as an anonymous user.
6. Your comment would be posted successfully as anonymous.
7. Keep in mind, instructor can still see your identity.
1. Go to the required class feed page and find the post on which you want to post your reply and click Reply.
2. Reply text box opens.
3. Enter your reply in the text box.
Note: You can also add file attachments and audio recordings to your replies. For more information refer to section, "Commenting on posts".
4. Click your Display Picture to add your reply on a comment as an anonymous user.
5. The moment you click your display picture as shown in step 4, your actual picture would be replaced by a default anonymous picture which hides your identity.
Note: Your identity remains anonymous to your peers (i.e. other learners) in a classroom, but the instructor will be able to view which learner has posted the reply as anonymous user, so use it with caution! But definitely your peers will never come to know about it!
6. Click Post to add your reply.
7. Your reply would be posted as an anonymous user.
8. Keep in mind, instructors can still see your identity.
Velocloud SD-WAN is a software-defined wide area network solution that allows businesses to streamline and simplify their network with centralized control. This allows for a range of benefits, cutting the costs of using hardware alternatives and optimizing application performance across the network. However, to do any of this, these businesses need the help of a Velocloud SD-WAN Engineer.
The group of profoundly qualified, taught pros in both composition and science are anxious to do what you need at this moment. We'll tailor an incredible paper for you quick and expertly. Try not to squander a moment of your extremely valuable days! Pick inventiveness, adaptability and wellbeing with https://www.assignmentsplanet.co.uk!
I love the this Drift Hunters. Its such good energy.
Thanks to author for sharing this informative guide, i learn something new for myself.
I think you should use https://viplikes.net to quickly increase the amount of ig followers.
Thank you for sharing the information about anonymous comments. It is very useful for me
I will be able to buy instagram followers using https://soclikes.com to enlarge their amount
Hey, Thanks for writing this kinda content. i loved to reading your content. it's smooth content. We proving online garden store flowers and Gift.
Thank you for shering a amazing post. https://www.nurturing-health.com/
Thanks for sharing with us! https://www.capitalgrocery.in/
Thank you so much for sharing this useful information www.kitoinfocom.com
This is Great Post.. for me, Thanks for sharing with us!!
Thank you so much for sharing this useful information www.newsnux.com
Thanks for sharing with us!! https://adarshdevelopers.gen.in/adarsh-tropica/
Thanks for sharing with us!! https://adarshparkland.co/
Thanks for sharing with us!! https://prestigeparkgroves.gen.in