Different users have different ways of using Teamie, and we certainly want them to try out new things with it. One small step is Teamie iCal (that’s what we call it fondly).
Most calendar applications support the iCal format. This provides a standard way to import your Teamie calendar events into other applications, such as, Microsoft Outlook, Calendar app on Mac and Google Calendar. This is more convenient than switching between apps. This way you won’t miss out on any of the activities and events on Teamie. All you need to do is copy Teamie calendar iCal link and paste this link into any other calendar app.
As a parent, when you will add the iCal link for your child into a calendar app that supports iCal format, it will display all the Teamie calendar events of your child. Isn't that great too!
This article will guide you on:
Exporting Teamie Calendar to Google calendar
6. You calendar will be exported to your Google calendar :)
Note: The changes made in your Teamie calendar events might take up to 12 hours to show in your Google Calendar. For more information, refer to the following link:
Exporting Teamie Calendar to Mac calendar app
7. Your Teamie calendar will be subscribed to your Mac calendar.
Note: Your Teamie calendar events will update with your Mac calendar. You can choose how often to refresh your calendar in Mac by clicking on the Auto-refresh pop-up menu. For more information, refer to the following link:
Exporting Teamie Calendar to Microsoft Outlook (online platform)
8. Paste the Teamie calendar iCal link and type in the Calendar name (optional) as per your requirement.
11. Now your Teamie calendar will be subscribed to your Outlook calendar. Yay!
Note: Whenever events change on your Teamie calendar, 'Outlook.com' and 'Outlook on the web' can take more than 24 hours to update your calendar. For more information, refer to the following link:
Exporting Teamie Calendar to Microsoft Outlook (Microsoft Office Suite)
If you are an Outlook calendar user (Microsoft Office Suite) and want to view your Teamie Calendar in Outlook, then follow the given steps:
2. Open Microsoft Outlook (MS Outlook 2010 is demonstrated in this article) and click Calendar.
Tip: You can also use the keyboard shortcut 'ctrl + 2' to open the calendar.
6. Click Yes to add the Teamie calendar to Outlook. You can also further configure the calendar by clicking Advanced.
8. After your Teamie calendar is successfully subscribed to your Outlook, you will be able to see it with your default Outlook calendar. Click the X of the default calendar to see the full view of your Teamie calendar.
Note: Your Teamie calendar events will update every time Outlook looks for new mail.