As an end user you can keep track of all the support requests/tickets submitted by you at Teamie Support anytime. You will be required to register yourself first. You can register very quickly with Teamie support by providing your name and email address.
Note: You will only be able to view and manage requests/tickets submitted by you from the email ID associated with this account.
This article will guide you on:
Setting up an account with Teamie Help Center
Once you have registered yourself with Teamie support help center you will be able to submit, view and manage all the requests submitted by you at Teamie Support.
1. Visit Teamie Help Center at the following link: http://support.theteamie.com/hc/en-us
5. After signing up, you will receive an email that will prompt you to verify your email address and also to set up a password with which you will be able to login to the Teamie Support help center.
7. Type in the required password keeping in mind the given password requirements. Then click Set password.
You can submit a request in case you have any questions or need help from Teamie. We are happy to assist.
Note: Please browse our help center articles before making a request. It may have the answer that you are looking for.
1. Click Submit a request.
Tip: Create an account for tracking all your requests at one place.
2. Enter the Subject and the Description in the request form.
Note: Both subject and description fields are compulsory for submitting a request.
3. You may add Attachments to make your request much more comprehensible. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words!
Tracking your support tickets/requests
Each time your request is updated by our support staff, you will receive an email notification. You can also view and manage your tickets at one place from the help center portal rather than just over email. The prerequisite for this is to create an account on the help center. Then follow the given steps:
2. All the requests/tickets submitted from your account will be listed under My requests. Click the required request.
3. You will be able to get all the details related to the ticket including its current status. You can also follow up with our support team from here. This is a one-stop shop for all your requests.
Note: You can keep track of your submitted requests from your account, but cannot edit or delete them at any given point of time.