This article will guide you on:
Viewing list of submissions
1. Click Assessments of the required classroom.
You can download the submissions made by all the learners altogether in one go.
1. On the assignment landing page, click Download all submissions.
Note: All files submissions made by learners except the Google Drive submissions will be downloaded in one folder (zip extension).
Defaulters are the learners who did not make any submission. In order to make them aware of this fact, you can notify them via e-mail. Refer to the following steps for notifying defaulters.
1. On the assignment landing page you can check the assignment submission status of learners under Submission Info. Hover over the submission icon to see the number of submissions made by the learner.
Note: If the submission icon is red, then it means the learner has made zero submissions until now. Such learners are referred to as 'defaulters'.
Recording audio feedback
You can provide feedback on learners submissions in the form of textual comments or audio recordings. This way you can make your presence felt to your learners on what you think about their submissions.
1. On the assignment landing page, click View Submission of the learner to whom you wish to give audio feedback.
5. Record your feedback and click Stop.
Note: Don't forget to click Stop after you are done recording your feedback. Else, your progress will be lost.
6. While the recording is being processed, click play to playback your recorded audio feedback. In case you are not happy with the current recording, click Start over to reject the current recording and record a new one.
7. Click Save comment to complete the audio feedback procedure.
Note 1: After the recording is processed, you can playback the recording by clicking the play button. You can also click Remove to remove the recording and start a new recording.
Note 2: Audio feedback will not added until you click Save comment.
Providing text feedback
1. On the assignment landing page, click View Submission of the learner to which you want to give text feedback.
Assigning scores to submissions
1. On the assignment landing page, click View Submission of the learner to assign score to his/her submission.
Assigning scores using rubrics
1. Click View Submission of the required learner to view his/her submission.
4. Select the appropriate scale to assign the points according to their respective criteria. Then click Save Score.
1. Assign scores to the submission and click Publish score.
2. The score will be published and the label would change to Unpublish score. Click it to unpublish the score.
3. You can also publish scores from the assignment landing page. Click Publish score under the Publish column.
Removing all or specific submissions
Sometimes you need to remove all or some specific submissions made by learners in a particular assignment. You can remove submissions made by a particular learner or you can remove all the submissions made by all the learners. For removing all or specific submissions refer to the following steps.
3. Tick the required attempt and click Next.
Note: In case of multiple submissions made by a learner, you can choose the submissions that you want to delete by ticking them and click Next to delete the selected attempt(s).
6. A confirmation message appears. Click Delete.
Note: Removing all submissions is an irreversible action and cannot be undone.