This article will guide you on:
Viewing lesson progress
You can easily view the progress you have made in a lesson on Teamie.
Accessing a SCORM lesson
1. Click Lessons of the required classroom.
7. Close the tab and click Show my Progress on the lesson landing page to view the overall progress of this lesson.
8. A table will be displayed showing the progress you have made. It will include the following information:
- Status column: Indicates whether you have read the lesson page completely or not. Green tick sign represents lesson page has been read completely, whereas red cross sign represents that the lesson page has not been completely read.
- Attempts column: Indicates how many times you have accessed the lesson page.
- Score column: Indicates the score of an attempted inline quiz, associated with the lesson, if any. Otherwise value in this column will be zero.
Checking a lesson’s To Date
Lessons can have a To Date, after which they will no longer be accessible to you for reading. Here is how you check the To Date.