This article will guide you on:
Viewing list of submissions
1. Click Assessments of the required classroom.
3. On the quiz landing page, you can see the list of submissions made by learners under Submission Info.
1. On the quiz landing page, click Download all submissions to download all the submissions made by the learners.
Note: Any files submitted using Google Drive will not be downloaded.
5. The zip file contains a pdf file named 'submissions' which contains all the submissions made by the learners.
Assigning scores to open-ended questions
Open-ended questions are not auto graded. You need to manually assign scores to open-ended questions. Refer to the following steps.
1. View submission of the required learner.
4. Assign the appropriate scores for the submitted submissions. Be generous, everybody needs some love!
Removing all or specific submissions
Sometimes you need to remove all or some specific submissions made by learners in a particular quiz. You can remove submissions made by a particular learner or you can remove all the submissions made by all the learners. For removing all or specific submissions refer to the following steps.
3. Tick the attempt and click Next.
Note: In case of multiple submissions made by a learner, you can choose the submissions that you want to delete by ticking them and click Next to delete the selected attempt(s).
6. A confirmation message appears. Click Delete.
Note: Removing all submissions is an irreversible action and cannot be undone.