This article will guide you on:
Adding an announcement
You can make any post in the newsfeed an announcement. Making it an announcement, will send out the notifications to everyone in the classroom. Refer to the steps below.
Note: You must be on the classroom lading class feed page to share a post as an annoucement.
1. Click Post on the classroom landing class feed page.
5. Click the Notifications if you want to send the announcement as a notification. Notifications will be viewable only if the user logs in to Teamie. Or if the user has the Teamie mobile app installed, he/she will get a push notification.
Adding a task
You can add a task for your learners to attempt. It could be a simple task like reading a lesson before come to the class or an offline assessment to evaluate the learners' performance.
1. Click Classrooms on the top navigation bar and select a classroom to which you want to add the task.
8. You can also change the task to become an offline test. To do that, tick Create Offline Test. This is optional feature.
10. To set the offline test as an evaluation of the learners, tick Consider for Scores box. Key in the weighted scores carried by this offline test in the Weightage text box.
Sharing a post with multiple classrooms
On Teamie, it is easy to share the same post to multiple classrooms. This feature will save your time when you need to repeat the same message to members of multiple classrooms.
Note: Sharing a post with multiple classrooms, creates a unique copy in each classroom. You cannot edit all posts together after posting.
1. Click Post in the newsfeed.