This article will guide you on:
Adding a user to multiple classrooms
You can perform this action only if you have access to the "Manage Teamie" block on your home page.
1. Expand Manage Teamie block.
6. Search for the classroom you want to add the user to, by typing its name in the Add to classrooms text box. You must enter at-least three characters to search.
8. Click the classroom name which appears in the search result or Add all to select multiple classrooms. Repeat steps 5,6 & 7 to find more classrooms and add this user to those classrooms. Selected classrooms will appear in the memberships list with the default role of the user at site level.
9. Assign a Role of your choice to the user. This will determine the set of permissions this user will have in the classroom.
10. Click Save Changes to save the changes you have made to the membership of this user.
Note: Until you click Save Changes, the changes you have made will not take effect.
Removing a user from classrooms (canceling user's membership)
6. Click Save Changes to save the change you made. The moment you click Save Changes, the selected user will no longer have access to this classroom.
b. Removing a user from all classrooms
1. Repeat step 1, 2, 3 and 4 as mentioned in "Removing a user from one classroom".
4. Once the change are saved, the selected user will be removed from all the classrooms and will no longer have access to them.
Accessing Manage Memberships page of a user from the user's profile page
You can get to the Manage Memberships page of a user from the user profile page too. Please refer to the step below:
1. Go to a classroom and click See everyone to see the list of people added in that classroom.
3. You will be taken to the user's profile page. Click "more" on the user's profile page and select Memberships option from the drop-down menu.
4. Clicking Memberships will take you the user's memberships page, then read the article on Adding a user to multiple classrooms for more details.