At the end of the academic term, you may want to archive or unpublish existing Classrooms before setting up the new Classrooms. You can still access archived Classrooms anytime in Teamie. For additional information about viewing archived Classrooms, see section, “Viewing archived Classrooms”.
This article will guide you on:
Note: Ensure you are not archiving those Classrooms which are multi-term Classrooms and you wish to roll them over to the next academic term.
1. Click Sliding menu.
2. Under Manage Teamie section, click Classrooms and then choose Manage Classrooms.
3. You will see a list of classrooms on the Manage Classrooms & Groups page. Click the Classroom title link to open the classroom landing page in a new tab.
4. Use the filters to locate the classroom that you wish to archive. In this example, we are searching to archive the classroom “E-learning”.
5. Tick the classroom you wish to archive.
6. Select Archive from Operations action menu, then click Execute.
7. Click Confirm to archive the selected classroom. Click Cancel to abort.
8. You will see the archiving progress of the selected classroom.
9. A notification message appears to inform you that action has been performed on the selected classroom.
1. On the Manage Classrooms & Groups page, choose the "Published" filter value as "No" then click Search. You will see all the classroom(s)/social group(s) which are in archived (un-published) state.
2. You will see the list of archived Classrooms in the search result. You can see the classroom's / social group status in Published column, "No" indicates that the classroom / social group is archived (unpublished) and "Yes" indicates that the classroom / social group is active (published).
1. On the Manage Classrooms & Groups page, set the "Published" filter value to "No" and click Search to find the archived classroom.
2. Once the search is complete, Tick the classroom(s)/social group(s) that you wish to publish.
3. Select Publish from the - Choose an operation - drop-down, then click Execute.
4. Click Confirm to publish the archived classroom. Click Cancel to abort.
5. You will see the publishing progress of the selected classroom.
6. A notification message appears to inform you that action has been performed on the selected classroom.
How to archive a classroom?