This article will guide you on:
Adding a thought
1. Click Classrooms at the top navigation bar and select a classroom to which you want to post your thought.
5. Add any attachment if you wish. You can attach stuff like links, image, document, audio and video to your thought.
Adding a question
To create, the steps are similar to adding a thought. However, by using the Question, you can create a poll question quickly. Read "What is difference between thoughts and questions?" to learn more.
1. Click Classrooms at the top navigation bar and select a classroom to which you want to post your poll question.
Creating a poll
You can change Question to become a poll.
1. Click Poll in the attachment.
4. If you want to allow the poll respondent(s) to select multiple options in the poll, tick Allow users to select multiple options.
Editing a post
You can edit a post that you have added to the newsfeed.
1. Click the ellipsis (...) icon for the post you want to edit.
Deleting a post
You can delete a post that you have added to the newsfeed.
1. Click the ellipsis (...) icon for the post you wish to delete.
Replying to comments
You can quickly reply to comments by following the simple steps below.
1. Click Reply on the comment you wish to reply to.
You can mention users in your post. The users mentioned by you will receive notifications in their bulletin board.
1. To mention a user, you type "@" and follow by the user's name.
Giving context to a post
By giving a context to your post, the readers of your post can quickly grasp the message that you want to say. You can add a context to a new post or edit the existing post that you have added to the newsfeed.
1. Click the context text box in your post.
2. A list of the contexts appear. Select the context to add to your post.
Note: The context list consists of Lessons, Online Quizzes and Assignments shared in the classroom in which you are posting. Lessons, assignments and online quizzes which are drafts will not appear in the context selection list. So, if you wish to add an item as a context to your post, make sure it is published.
The symbol of hastags is "#". It is used to mark keywords or topics in a newsfeed. You can use hashtags to categorise your posts.
1. Type the "#" symbol before a relevant keyword or phrase in your post. This hastag will categorise your post in the newsfeed.
3. Teamie will create a link for the hashtag that you have added in your post. Posts that have the same hashtag will be grouped together. Clicking hashtag will show all the posts that are marked by the hashtag.
4. The moment user clicks on this hashtag, they will see all the posts that has been tagged with it.
Tips for using hashtag correctly
- Do not over-tag a post with too many hashtags. It is recommended using not more than 2 hashtags per post.
- Use hashtags that are relevant to the discussion in the newsfeed.
Voting up comments
You can vote up comments in a post. By voting up comments, you can indicate the comments are useful and appropriate.
1. Click Vote Up to vote the comment that you wish. You can vote up as many comments as you wish in the newsfeed. However, you can only vote one time for a comment in the newsfeed.