This article will guide you on:
Adding a task
You can add a task for your learners to attempt. It could be a simple task like reading a lesson before coming to the class.
2. Type out the task details in the post share box.
Note: You can also add attachments to your task such as Link, Image, Document, Audio, Video, and recently used hashtags. For this refer to "Adding a thought".
5. If you want to be more efficient in your task creation, we just might have the right tools for you. You can select your task's due date and time by just one click from our given preset SHORTCUTS.
6. Click Click Post Now to add the task to the classroom newsfeed..
Adding an announcement
You can make any post in the newsfeed an announcement. Making it an announcement will send out the notifications to everyone in the classroom. Refer to the steps below.
2. Type out the content of your announcement.
Note: Select the classroom(s) if you are using '+' from the main newsfeed.
4. By default the method of announcement will be set as bulletin board notification.
Note: Notifications will be viewable only if the user logs in to Teamie. Or if the user has the Teamie mobile app installed, he/she will get a push notification.
5. Click Email if you wish to send the announcement both as an email and a bulletin board notification.
6. Click Post Now to share your post as as announcement.
Sharing a post with multiple classrooms
On Teamie, it is easy to share the same post to multiple classrooms. This feature will save your time when you need to repeat the same message to members of multiple classrooms.
Note: Sharing a post with multiple classrooms, creates a unique copy in each classroom. You cannot edit all posts together after posting.