Teamie Android app's multiple account support enables parents who use the same device to help their children access Teamie, and want to switch between the student and the parent accounts. Or teachers who are also parents with the school, and needed to logout and login to view their details on the app. And also users who are using Teamie across different organizations e.g. their own company using Teamie, and the learning/training institute where they are upskilling themself is also using Teamie.
This Android app feature (coming soon on iOS) allow users to log in via multiple accounts to the Teamie mobile app on the same device. It makes it easier than ever to switch between accounts and access all of the information and resources that you need without the hassle of logging out and logging back in multiple times.
The multiple account login feature offers a number of benefits to users, including:
- Seamless Role Transitions: Whether youre a learner, instructor, parent, or part of different organizations and educational institutions using Teamie, this feature enables seamless role transitions, adapting to your evolving needs.
- Effortless Navigation: Say goodbye to the complexities of logging in and out. Teamies intuitive interface ensures a frictionless switching between accounts.
- Optimized Productivity: Spend less time managing accounts and more time engaging with your learning community.
- Tailored Experiences: Access content that aligns precisely with your current user profile, ensuring a personalized and relevant learning journey.
This article will guide you on:
2. To use the multiple account login feature and add another account to the app, just head to the More tab and tap the + icon adjacent to your profile name.
3. This will open a bottom sheet that displays a list of all logged-in accounts. Tap the + Add Account button at the bottom of the list.
4. You will be redirected to the login screen, where you can log in to the account with the corresponding credentials.
5. Once you have successfully logged in, the new account will be treated as the current account and will also get added to the list of logged-in accounts.
You can easily switch between your multiple Teamie accounts (that you have added) and access all of the information and resources that you need without the hassle of logging out and logging back in multiple times. You can seamlessly switch between multiple accounts, even if they have different user roles. For instance, both teachers and parents can log in to the app simultaneously. Additionally, users from different Teamie sites can also be logged into the app concurrently, allowing for effortless switching between accounts.
1. Head to the More tab and tap the + icon adjacent to your profile name.
2. This will open a bottom sheet that displays a list of all logged-in accounts.. To switch to a different account, simply tap on the required account in the logged-in accounts list.
3. The app will then reload its content based on the selected account. The checkmark next to the users name indicates the current logged-in user.
In order to logout of any account, you can follow the general logout workflow. Once you log out of an account, you will still be logged in to the app with other logged in accounts.