Learners can take assignment from the ‘Materials’ screen. All the assignments that need to be taken will have a “Take Now” button in front of them. Tapping on TAKE ASSIGNMENT button will take you to the assignment taking screen which, by the way, is very informative.
This article will guide you on how to take/submit an assignment.
1. Tap Classrooms on the newsfeed screen.
2. Go to Starred, Classrooms or Social Groups to navigate to the required Classrooms/Social Groups tab and tap Materials > icon shown right below the Classroom / Social Group card to go to the materials (lesson and assessments) listing screen.
3. Tap All Assessments to filter only assessments (Quizzes, Assignments and Offline tests are referred to assessments).
4. Locate the assignment that you wish to take and tap its TAKE ASSESSMENT button.
5. In case you wish to make a textual submission, type in your answer in the given text area.
6. You may also make file submission if your instructor has allowed learners to make file submissions. To do this, tap the attachment icon, select a file from your mobile device and the selected file will be uploaded shortly.
7. Once you are done with textual / file submission, scroll up and choose any one of the action from the drop dow menu:
a). Submit for evaluation: Choose this action when you are sure and want to submit your submission for final evaluation or grading.
b). Save & Continue later: Choose this action to save your submission in draft mode. You can come back later and make edits to your draft submission and submit it for final evaluation.
In this case, we have chosen the Submit for evaluation action.
8. The moment you choose Submit for evaluation action, you will be prompted that "you are submitting this attempt for evaluation and once submitted, you will not be able to edit your attempt". Tap Yes, submit to continue and No, cancel to stay on the assignment submission making screen.
9. On tapping the Yes, submit button, the assignment submission making process initiates and a confirmation message appears once your attempt is submitted for evaluation. In case, multiple submissions are allowed for an assignment, then you can continue making submissions till the maximum number of attempts limit are reached.
You will not be able to retake an assignment if your previous attempt has been graded and the score is published by your instructor. In case, you wish to retake the assignment, then please request your instructor to unpublish the score of your previous attempt or remove your previous attempt.
10. You can view the assignment score once the score has been published by your instructor on the assessments listing screen. Green tick mark indicates that you have already made submission for an assignment.