Learners can take quizzes from the Materials screen. All quizzes that are available for you to take will have a TAKE QUIZ button. Tapping on this button will take you to the quiz taking screen which, by the way, is very informative.
This article will guide you on:
Taking a quiz from the Teamie Android app
1. Access the section which has the required quiz that you wish to take.
You can also filter all the assessments in a classroom to easily find the required quiz that you wish to take.
2. On the quiz card view, you will be able to see basic information about the quiz, such as, the date from which it is available to the learners, its due date, the number of attempts available for learners to attempt and the maximum score. Tap the TAKE QUIZ button of the available quiz that you wish to take.
3. Tapping on the TAKE QUIZ button will take you to the quiz landing page where you can see the basic information about the quiz like number of questions, maximum score, number of attempts, quiz instructions and the date it is due on. To begin the quiz, tap the Start Now button.
4. Complete the quiz as per your instructor's instructions.
There are several different question types [Subjective (Open-ended), Fill in the blank, True-False, One word, match the following and multiple choice questions] in Teamie that your instructor may choose to include in a quiz. You will be able to see the marks for each question next to the question.
5. Attempt a question and tap Next to navigate to the next available question. You can also tap on a specific question to jump directly onto that question.
6. Once you have attempted all the quiz questions, the Submit/Save button will get highlighted and will be enabled for you to submit or save your submission. Tap Submit/Save and choose any of the action as mentioned in next step.
7. The moment you tap Submit/Save, you will see the following actions to perform:
- Save and Continue: Choose this action to save your quiz submission as draft. You can come back later to make edits to your previously given answers if need be and submit the quiz for final evaluation.
- Submit for evaluation: Choose this action to submit the quiz for final evaluation.
- No, cancel: Choose this action if you want to stay on quiz taking screen.
In this case, we have chosen the Submit for evaluation action.
- You will not be able to retake the quiz if your previous attempt has been graded by your instructor. In case, you wish to retake the quiz, then please request your instructor to unpublish the score of your previous attempt or remove your previous attempt.
- You cannot come back later to make edits to your previously given answers for a draft if the due date of the quiz has passed.
In case, you are submitting the quiz for evaluation without attempting all the quiz questions, you will see a warning message. You can choose to submit anyway or go back and attempt the pending quiz question(s) before submitting the quiz for evaluation.
8. The moment, quiz is submitted for final evaluation, you may get to see the quiz score only if instructor has enabled "View Scores immediately" setting, otherwise you won't be able to see the score until your instructor publishes the score manually. Tap the View your previous attempt(s) button to see the score of the quiz.
In case your instructor has also enabled "View question scores immediately", you will also be able to view your scores for individual questions, as shown in the next step.
9. Tapping on the View your previous attempt(s) button will take you to the detailed attempt screen where you would be able to see the score of each question as per the setting enabled by your instructor.
You can also see the time taken by you to attempt the quiz as well as an individual quiz question. This might prove useful for better time management in the future :)
10. You can also see the quiz score on the assessment listing screen / section screen, once the scores are published.