The Materials tab has all your lessons and assessments (assignments, online quizzes and offline tests) shelved safely at one place under respective sections of a classroom.
This article will guide you on:
1. On the homepage, hover of the required classroom card and click Materials.
2. You will land on the All Materials tab where all the materials (lessons and assessments) of the classrooms will be listed in their respective sections.
3. You can click the up arrow of any expanded section to collapse it and this setting will be remembered by your browser. Similarly, you can expand a section.
A collapsed section card will show the lessons and assessments completed by you out of the total lessons and assessments in that section.
2. By default, all the materials of the classrooms will be shown including the materials that you have completed and/or that are unavailable (due to passed deadline, future available date, or learning progression). Both the completed materials toggle and the unavailable materials toggle will be enabled by default.
3. Click the "Click to hide complete materials" toggle to hide the materials you have completed so far.
Offline test will be considered completed once your instructor grades it as learners can not make submissions for an offline test.
4. Click the "Click to show completed materials" toggle to view the hidden completed materials.