Once you have met the completion criteria that has been set for a classroom, you will be able to download a certificate of completion. So, this way you will have an added incentive to complete your learning materials :) You can download a classrooms's certificate from the classroom cover image and the Summary page.
This article will guide you on:
1. On the homepage, click the required classroom.
2. When you have met the completion criteria that has been set for a classroom, you will be able to see a Download Certificate button on the classroom cover image. Click the button.
3. The download process will start shortly.
4. Once completed, the certificate will be downloaded. Open the certificate.
5. You will be able to view the certificate with all the details.
Every certificate has a unique id.
6. In case you have not completed the classroom as per the set completion rules, then you will not be able to download its certificate.
1. Open your profile page from either clicking your profile image and then clicking on your name or by clicking your name from the sidebar.
2. On your profile page, click the Summary tab.
3. Click on the Download Certificate button when you have met the completion criteria that has been set for a classroom to download its certificate.
4. In case you have not met the completion criteria for a classroom, then you will not be able to download its certificate.
We have an optional site-level configuration that allows enabling completion for individual classrooms rather than enabling/disabling for all the classrooms at once. The Completion Status and Completion Date columns to appear if any of the learners classrooms have completion setting enabled. For the other classrooms that dont have completion setting enabled, a '-' is shown in those columns.
Any certificate on your site can be easily verified by accessing the sites Verify Certificate page from the footer link present on the login page.
Note: This is an optional feature and can be enabled on request.
1. On your Teamie site's login screen, click the Verify Certificate link from the footer.
2. Then, enter the certificate identifier and verify its authenticity.