As an end user you can keep track of all the support requests/tickets submitted by you at Teamie Support anytime. You will be required to register yourself first. You can register very quickly with Teamie support by providing your name and email address.
Note: You will only be able to view and manage requests/tickets submitted by you from the email ID associated with this account.
This article will guide you on:
Setting up an account with Teamie Help Center
Once you have registered yourself with Teamie support help center you will be able to submit, view and manage all the requests submitted by you at Teamie Support.
1. Visit Teamie Help Center at the following link: http://support.theteamie.com/hc/en-us
2. Click Sign In.
3. Click Sign up.
Note: After signing up, you will be able to sign in from this page in future.
4. Enter your full name, email, twitter (optional) and verify the text. Then click Sign up.
5. After signing up, you will receive an email that will prompt you to verify your email address and also to set up a password with which you will be able to login to the Teamie Support help center.
6. Check your email and click the link to set the account password.
7. Type in the required password keeping in mind the given password requirements. Then click Set password.
8. Your account will be created and you will be logged in immediately.
You can submit a request in case you have any questions or need help from Teamie. We are happy to assist.
Note: Please browse our help center articles before making a request. It may have the answer that you are looking for.
1. Click Submit a request.
Tip: Create an account for tracking all your requests at one place.
2. Enter the Subject and the Description in the request form.
Note: Both subject and description fields are compulsory for submitting a request.
3. You may add Attachments to make your request much more comprehensible. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words!
4. Click Submit.
5. You will receive an email notification shortly after your ticket is submitted to the Teamie Support. You can go to your Teamie Help Center account to view the status of your ticket by clicking the link provided in the email. You will also be notified each time our staff updates your ticket.
Tracking your support tickets/requests
Each time your request is updated by our support staff, you will receive an email notification. You can also view and manage your tickets at one place from the help center portal rather than just over email. The prerequisite for this is to create an account on the help center. Then follow the given steps:
1. Sign in to your account and click on your name and select My activities.
2. All the requests/tickets submitted from your account will be listed under My requests. Click the required request.
3. You will be able to get all the details related to the ticket including its current status. You can also follow up with our support team from here. This is a one-stop shop for all your requests.
Note: You can keep track of your submitted requests from your account, but cannot edit or delete them at any given point of time.
Viewing other user’s tickets in your organization
Being an site administrator, you may want to view all the tickets that have been reported by users of your organization through the Teamie support channel. This can be achieved by granting "Can view all organization's ticket" permission to select users of an organization.
Please note that you have the option of allowing any user in your organization to see other users' tickets. However, this permission need to be granted by the Teamie support administrator for such users.
In case, you wish to grant "Can view all organization tickets" permission for any user, please write to us on Support@theteamie.com.
1. Login to our support portal with your registered account.
2. Click on your "profile picture".
3. Select "My Activities". You will be taken to the list of all the support tickets created by you under 'My requests' tab.
If nothing is listed under 'My requests' tab, that means, you haven't submitted any tickets from the email address with which you have logged into Teamie's Help Center.
4. Click "Organization Requests" to see all the tickets which have been reported by users of your organization.
5. This view will show you a list of all the tickets that have been reported by users of your organization through Teamie support channel.
6. Click on any support ticket's subject to see its full description.
7. You will be able to see the full interaction between the requester and Teamie's support.