As a learner you can view your mastery progression for objective mapped to a classroom / module as per SBGR system (Standards Based Grading and Reporting). Click here to know more about the concept of SBGR.
This article will guide you on:
Accessing Mastery View in a classroom
1. On the homepage, hover over the required classroom's card and click Gradebook.
If you are on a classroom's newsfeed, then you can click the Gradebook tab to access that classroom's gradebook.
3. On the Gradebook page, click the Mastery View tab to access the mastery view of a classroom.
4. The mastery view of the classroom will open and you would be able to see the SBGR (standards based grading and reporting) objectives mapped for that classroom along with the information on an objective's card view about the assigned mastery level and assessment submission status for the classroom / module.
Viewing your mastery progression
1. Filter the objectives that are aligned to published assessment(s) by selecting Aligned from the Alignment Status drop down list. Click here to know more about effectively filtering objectives.
2. All the objectives aligned to published assessments will appear. On an objective card view, you will be able to see if mastery level is assigned for that objective. You can also see if you have submitted assessments for the objective.
3. Scroll down to find objectives for which mastery has been assigned. You will be able to see the mastery progression for the objective. Click to expand the objective for more details.
4. The objective's expanded view will show you the submitted assessments for that objective. You can view your attempts for the submitted assessments by clicking the View Attempt link.
5. Click the Mastery Progression tab to see the assigned mastery progression for the objective along with any feedback given for each mastery, if any, by your instructor.
Overview for assigned mastery
2. Hover over the donut chart next to your name for overview of mastery assigned for all the objectives mapped to the classroom. This donut chart overview will show you the number of objectives in which you have gained emerging, developing and proficient mastery. It will also show the number of objectives in which mastery is not yet assigned to you.
For this documentation, a three point scale is used as Proficient, Developing and Emerging with green, yellow and red color respectively. The number of scales, their naming and color scheme may vary client to client as per their set SBGR configuration.