The Teamie Gradebook for Teachers iOS app allow teachers to access their classrooms' gradebook anytime, anywhere and on any iOS device. Using the Teamie gradebook app, instructors can enter score, grade assessments and give rich feedback to students. There are various options available for instructors including rubric Grading option. You can also add offline tests right from the gradebook of a classroom.
- Access your Classrooms Gradebook quickly
- Detailed gradebook view with section wise assessments listing
- Review attempts of students easily
- Grade swiftly by using Rubrics
- Add textual and audio feedback
- Add evidence to offline test records smoothly
- Add offline tests from the classroom's gradebook
Let's see how you can download the Teamie Gradebook for Teachers (iOS app) and start grading.
This article will guide you on:
You can download Teamie iOS Gradebook app by tapping on the following link or by searching for "Teamie Gradebook for Teachers" on the App Store::
Teamie Gradebook for Teachers is currently available only for iPads.
There are two ways you can login into the Gradebook App:
2. In order to login by using your username and password, you would be required to enter your account's username and password as shown below. Alternatively you can also enter your Email registered on the platform in case if you are not aware of your username.
3. Enter your Account username and password.
4. Tap Log in to login to Teamie gradebook.
5. You will be logged in to the Teamie Gradebook app. Access the required classroom and grade students' submissions on the go!
Note: This option is available only if your institute / organisation has Google Apps enabled.
2. Tap Login with your Google account.
3. This will bring up the Google login page. List of all the accounts that you are using on your default browser will come up. Tap the account linked with Teamie.
Note 1: Tap “Use another account” button and add your Google account registered with Teamie by entering your Teamie associated email address and then tap Next. Then enter password of your Gmail account as shown in below set of screenshots. Your Teamie account will be added on your iPad.
In case you are already signed in with Teamie associated account, the password screen will not appear and you would be logged in.
Note 2: In case you select your personal email id or any other email id which is not associated with Teamie, you will get an error message. Select the correct email id and proceed again.
4. You will be logged into the Teamie gradebook app.