This article will guide you on:
Configuring Default Tab for all Classrooms/Social Groups
1. If required, you can make tabs other than the Posts tab (such as the Materials tab) as the default tab for all the classrooms on your site. The Posts tab will open by default if no changes are made to the site configuration.
2. You can skip going to the Posts tab first and navigate directly to the Materials page or About page of a classroom group. This setting is configurable at the site-level to set which tab (Post/Materials/About) the users should be redirected once they click on their classrooms. For sites where there are multiple group types (ex. Classrooms and Social Groups), we can configure the default tab differently for each type.
If you wish to change the default tab to Materials or About tab for your site, Kindly write to us.
Classroom/Social Group Tab Configuration
1. You can choose which tab(s) should be listed in the classrooms / social groups on your Teamie site from the following tabs:
- You can choose different tabs for different classroom types. For example, different tabs for classrooms and social groups can be configured on your Teamie site.
- By default, all the sidebar tabs are configured for your Teamie site will be enabled except the Messages tab.
- Take note that the tabs will be visible to the users based on the access they have. For example, when the Dashboard tab is enabled, only users with access to view the dashboard (administrators and instructors) will be able to see it and not learners.
2. This is an internal setting that can be configured on request from our end. So, kindly write to us in case you wish to change the existing configuration for classroom/social group tabs.