As an administrator, you can configure site-level reminders for Teamie modules, such as, lessons, assessments, calendar events etc. These reminders will be sent out to users before or after certain dates associated with selected Teamie modules. Lets see how you can create and manage site-level reminders for your Teamie site.
This article will guide you on:
1. Click to open the sidebar.
2. Under Manage Teamie section, click Set Reminders.
3. All the site-level reminders that have been created till that time will be shown, if any. You can add new site-level reminders on this page or edit/delete the existing ones as per your requirements.
2. On the site-level reminder page, set/choose the following details:
- Role: Select the site-level role of the users (for example learner, instructor etc) for which you wish to create the site level reminders
- Number of day(s)/hour(s): The number of day(s) / hour(s) before or after which the reminders should be sent for the event.
- Before/After operator: To notify the users before or after the selected event
Event: The event associated with the Teamie module for which you want the reminder to go out. Following events are available:
- Assessment Deadline date
- Assessment Publish date
- Assessment deadline date if score < 100%
- Lesson/Resource Available Till date
- Lesson/Resource Available From date
- Calendar Event Start Date
- Calendar Event End Date
- User expiry date
Note: The events - 'Assessment deadline date if score < 100%' and 'User expiry date' cannot be chosen if the before operator is selected.
Mode of notifications: Select the required mode via which the users will be notified for the selected event. You can select one or more of notifications from the following:
- Web (selected by default)
- Mobile (selected by default)
3. Click Add New.
4. A confirmation message appears and the site-level reminder will be added and enabled on your site thereafter.
5. For example, as per the site level reminder created in the aforementioned steps, learners will be notified 3 hours before the assessment's publish date and time.
6. If a learner clicks the site-level reminder notification before the assignment is actually published they will be notified on the assignment taking page that the assignment will be available from the set date and time.
2. Hover over the required site-level reminder and click the edit icon.
3. Update the site-level reminder as per your requirement and click Update.
4. A confirmation message appears and the site-level reminder will be updated accordingly and the changes will take into effect immediately.
2. Hover over the required site-level reminder and click the delete icon.
3. Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
Once deleted, a site-level reminder cannot be recovered/restored.
4. A confirmation message appears and the site-level reminder will be deleted. No site-level notifications will now be sent to users based on the deleted site-level reminder.