Every user in Teamie has a profile page which can be accessed from the More menu screen at the bottom right corner. A profile page usually contains the basic information about the user, such as, username, role, time zone and so on. Further, administrators can have full control on the information to be shown on the user’s profile page.
As you user, you will be able to update your profile information like your name, Date of Birth, etc depending on the permissions granted to your your account. In case your name is mentioned incorrectly and you are not able to update it then you get in touch with your administrator or write to us @email@example.com for further assistance.
If your administrator has given required permissions to your account, then you will be able to change / update the following details:
- First, middle and last name
- Delete and upload the new profile picture
- Date of Birth
- Time zone
- Account password
Let's see how you can quickly do this on Teamie.
1. Tap More menu on the home screen.
2. Scroll down the More screen and then tap Edit Profile.
3. You may enter your current password in the Current password field and then enter a new password in the Password and Confirm password fields respectively to change your account password.
4. Tap Choose File and select an image from the device.
5. Pick an image from your device and tap Use to select the image to be set as your profile image.
6. The new image will be set as your profile image after the changes are saved.
7. Tap Save to save the changes made in the profile.
8. A message appears to inform you that the changes have been saved. Click Back to go back to the previous page.
9. Tap "X" to go back to the previous screen.