Teamie leaderboard is a tab in a classroom / module where all the learners are ranked according to the Teamie points they have received in that module / classroom. Each classroom has its own leaderboard.
1. Tap a Classroom Title directly from the Newsfeed screen to access its Posts (or Materials).
Depending on the site configuration, you may either be redirected to Posts or Materials tab of the classroom. In this case, student has been redirected to Posts tab.
2. You may also go to the Classrooms listing screen by tapping Classrooms on the bottom navigation bar and then access the required Classroom from either Starred or Classrooms category.
Note - Starred classroom category will not show up any classrooms if you have not starred any classroom.
3. Switch to Classrooms tab to see all the classrooms you are part of and then select a classroom of your choice.
4. Once you are inside a classroom (will see either the Posts or Materials tab as per your site configuration), tap More menu.
5. Tap Leaderboard tab from the available options.
6. The Leaderboard screen opens which shows all the learners ranked according to the Teamie points they have received in that module / classroom.