Please find below the recommended resolution for images for the features where a user is allowed to upload images on Teamie:
- Classroom cover image: 900 * 180 pixels (5:1)
- Classroom thumbnail: 80 * 80 pixels (1:1)
- Profile picture: 128 * 128 pixels (1:1)
- Profile cover image: 900 * 180 pixels (5:1)
- Lesson cover image: 900 * 180 pixels (5:1)
- Team image: 80 * 80 pixels (1:1)
- Story cover image: 900 * 180 pixels (5:1)
When you upload images at the aforementioned places, you will be able to use the in-built cropper which will allow you to crop the image to the necessary size. You will also be able to preview the cropped image before setting it as the final image. For instance, the following screenshots show how you can upload a classroom cover image, crop it, preview the final image and set it as the classroom cover image.
Places on Teamie where Images can be zoomed/enlarged, such as the quiz questions, will not allow a user to expand beyond the original size of an image.
For example, If an image is a large image 2000x2000, and it is shown smaller to fit in the screen, our zoom expands the display to be shown in full. But if the original image is 500x500 and the displayed image is already at this scale, then our zoom does not further expand it.
Similarly, you can upload images at the following places: