As an administrator, you can find out the total time spent by a learner (at site level) on Teamie. This is done with the help of a time spent report which is generated based on the total time spent by learners on lessons, assessments and the newsfeed of all the classrooms that they are part of, since they were added to them. Let's see how this can be done.
This article will guide you on:
1. Go to the required learner's profile. You can do this searching for that learner on the Manage People page and then clicking on their name to go to their profile page.
You can also search for the required learner by typing his / her name in the search bar. Then, select the required user from the search suggestions to land on his / her profile page.
2. On the profile page, click the ellipsis at the bottom right corner of the profile banner and select Export Time Spent Report from the drop-down list.
3. The export process begins.
4. Once the process is completed (100%), the time spent report will be downloaded onto your system. Click to open the report.
5. The exported report will be in the form of an excel sheet. It will list all the classrooms and the total time spent by the learner (in hours) in the classrooms, that he/she is part of, since being added to them. In addition, if classroom completion is enabled on the site, two new columns will be added to the report Completion Status and Completion Date.
The Time Spent for Lessons, Assessments and Newsfeed is calculated by tracking the amount of time spent in the Lessons, Assessments and Newsfeed pages of the classroom. Click here to know more about how Teamie tracks the time spent by learners on lessons and assessments.