Session calendar helps bring offline workshops and classroom based training/sessions on Teamie. As a learner, you can filter sessions that are created for you to register, view their details, and then register to them as per your requirement.
This article will guide you on:
Accessing Session Calendar
1. In the sidebar, click Session Calendar.
2. You will be taken to the Session Calendar page with all the sessions shown in the calendar view. The session calendar is intuitively housed with the Class Catalogue, essentially grouping classroom registration and session registration into in a single place.
You can also click the calendar icon to view the sessions in list view to see the details of the session in a list format.
As a learner, once you access session calendar, you will be able to view all the sessions created on the platform. You can easily filter the session(s) to which you have already registered or search by any sessions' title. Let's see how you can do this.
2. Type in the required session title in the search box.
2. Then press enter. The matching session(s) will be filtered.
3. Click X to reset the search filter and view all the sessions on the session calendar page.
4. You can also filter the session(s) in which you have already registered by ticking the Registered checkbox under the Registration Type filter.
5. All the session(s) to which you have registered will be filtered on the session calendar page.
Once applied, you can reset the filter by clicking X or by clicking the Clear Filters button to view all the sessions on the session calendar again.
6. You can also click the calendar icon to view the sessions in list view to see the details of the session in a list format.
7. In the list view, all the session will be shown separately under that date.
In the calendar view, if there are more than two sessions on a given day in the calendar, you can hover over the n more event and click to open the required training.
2. On the session calendar page, hover over the required session to view its details quickly.
If you are not the part of the classroom for the which the session is created, you will also be able to view the number of credits that classroom is assigned in the session details.
3. Click on the session to view all its details and register to it.
You can also click the calendar icon to view the sessions in list view and see the details of the required session in a list format. Then, click Register for Session to view its Register page.
4. Click Register.
You will only be able to register for a session if its Registration Status is Open and its closing date and time has not passed.
5. You will get a confirmation message and you will be registered to the session. You will also get a confirmation email on your registered email address. Click Okay to go back to the Session Calendar page.
You will also get a bulletin board notification to notify you of the registration.
6. When users register for a session, they automatically get added to that classroom as a 'learner'.
7. On the Session Calendar page, you will be able to see the session event color changes as per the color coding, indicating that you have successfully registered to the session.
You can also click to open the session details to view the Registered button.
Color Coding on Session Calendar
On the session calendar page, you can easily differentiate between the sessions statuses based on their color codes. A color code legend will be shown at the top right of the session calendar to indicate the color code for each status:
Green: Registration Open
Grey: Registration Closed (either due to the registration date being over, or maximum registrations been reached)
Blue border: Registered in others (Registered in another session in the same classroom)
The color codes for session status can differ for different Teamie sites as they depend on the color scheme set for a site. For instance, in the following screenshot the green color is the "Primary" color of the site.