WIth Teamie - Google Hangouts Meet integration, you can join online conferences/meetings from your Teamie classrooms. A calendar event will be created with the link to the conference for joining it. You will also get notification for the Google Hangouts Meet calendar event.
This article will guide you on:
Joining Google Hangouts Meet Conference from Teamie
1. Once a calendar event with Google Hangouts Meet is created, you will receive a notification (bulletin board and / or email) for the calendar event creation.
2. Once the calendar event or the notification is clicked, the event pop-up will open up. The calendar event will have the Google Hangouts Meet conference details. Click the link to either join online or by phone. In this scenario, we are joining online by using the link in the calendar event.
3. Once you click on the link, you will be taken to the Google Hangouts Meet conference page. Click Join now to join the conference.
4. Once you join the conference, you will be able to see the participants in the conference and any chat conversations going on among them.
5. You can also join the conference from the mobile phones via the calendar event notification sent to you on the Teamie apps.
You can also access the calendar event from your Calendar.
6. Once you tap on the required calendar event notification/event, you will be taken Google Hangouts Meet calendar event full view which will have the link to join the conference. Tap the link.
7. If the Hangouts Meet app is installed on your mobile device, the conference will directly open in the app. Tap the Join meeting button to join the conference.
Else, you will prompted to download the app. Once you have downloaded the app, you can then open the link to join the conference.