GO1 is one of the biggest content providers with a wide selection of content on topics ranging from Compliance, Communication Skills, Finance to Health & Safety.
We have integrated with GO1 in such a manner that instructors can easily search and pick courses from GO1s library and instantly create a SCORM lesson on Teamie using it.
Kindly note that you would need to subscribe to GO1s services in order to use the integration. Contact your site administrator in case you wish to enable this integration on your Teamie site.
This article will guide you on:
1. Hover over the required classroom in which you wish to import content from GO1 library and click Materials.
2. On the Materials page, go to the required section and hover over the blank space between materials where you wish to import the content from GO1.
3. Select Import content from GO1.
4. You can search for content based on the title from the search bar.
5. Matching results from various content providers will be shown along with the content provider's name and the course (SCORM package) duration.
6. Select the required content package and click Import.
7. The corresponding cover image for the package will be shown. Crop the cover image as per requirement to be shown as the cover image of the SCORM lesson on Teamie. Then, click Use Image.
Click here to read more on the image resolutions for uploading on Teamie.
8. The content from GO1 library will be imported to Teamie in the form of a SCORM lesson with its details pre-populated.
9. Click Refresh in case the content is in loading process.
10. Once the content is loaded, you will be able to preview it by clicking the Preview button to see how the SCORM content will be shown to the learners.
11. By default the newly added SCORM lesson will be in draft mode unless you publish it by clicking Publish or set an Available From date for it so that lesson gets auto-published. If you click Publish with no date & time being entered in the Available From box, then it will publish the lesson immediately.
Scenario 1: In case you set an Available From date and time for a lesson and then click the Publish button. Then, the lesson will be published automatically as per the date and time of your system's time zone. For example, if you are in Singapore but your system is set to Beijing time zone, then the date and time entered in the Available From box will be as per the Beijing timezone and the lesson will be available to learners according to the Beijing time zone.
Scenario 2: In case you set an Available From date and time for a lesson and do not click the Publish button, then the lesson will be published automatically as per the date and time of your system's time zone. But the lesson will neither be listed on the learners' Material page, nor its content will be accessible for the learners until the Available From date and time.