Teamie Primo App is an iPad App designed to be used by students to facilitate easy access to learning tasks & deadlines, communication among peers, sharing work & asking questions, along with viewing learning resources from their schools Teamie Learning platform.
The App is designed to make learning simple and easy with features such as:
- QR Code Login & Google and Microsoft Single Sign-On
- Teacher Assisted Login (when sharing devices)
- Quick View of Upcoming To-Dos
- Interactive Class Newsfeed Discussions
- Simple and Step-by-step Post Creation
- Easy way to view Learning Resources
- Quiz and Assignment Submissions
While there is an existing Teamie App that also works on the iPad, we felt that there was a need to simplify the App design for the iPad form factor, and focus on things that can help students stay connected and up-to-date with their learning. The intention to have a separate iPad App was to redesign the App keeping younger learners in mind as well who can, with Primo, login easily using QR codes, and share their work and ask questions in a simple manner.
This article will guide you on:
You can download the Teamie Primo app for your iPad from iTunes:
You can login to the Primo app by the following methods:
We are providing an option for students to login to Teamie without needing login credentials such as username and password. This is done by giving them the option to scan a QR code and login to the Primo app. These QR codes can be generated by instructors at the classroom level. Click here to know how to configure QR code login for Teamie Primo app and how to download QR codes.
1. Once the QR codes are generated for learners, they will be able to scan their QR codes to directly login using the Teamie Primo app (if the Allow login through QR code setting is enabled).
2. In case the Require 4-digit pin for QR code login setting is also enabled, then learners will be need to scan their QR codes and then enter a 4-digit pin to login using the Teamie Primo app.
3. If this is the first login for the learner, then the learner will be prompted to register a 4-digit pin that will be used for all future logins (if the Require 4-digit pin for QR code login is enabled in the classroom).
4. They need to enter the Access Pin and then re-enter it to verify the pin. Then, click Register.
5. The learner will be then be logged in to the Teamie Primo app.
6. Once learners have registered the access pin, they will be prompted to enter that access pin while doing future logins.
In this method you would be required to enter your account's username and password as shown below. Alternatively, you can also enter your Email in case if you are not aware of username.
1. On the login screen, enter your Account username and password.
A view password option (eye icon) is available for you to view what password you have typed in. This will help you save time by actually viewing what you have typed and not guessing what you may have typed and avoid entering incorrect passwords on the login page.
2. Tap Log in.
3. As an instructor, you will be taken to the Login screen, where you can choose to continue logging in with your account or login as a learner.
As a learner, you will be directly logged in and taken to your homepage.
You can login to Primo using your Google account that is registered on Teamie.
Note: This option is available only if your institute / organisation has Google Apps enabled.
1. On the login screen, click Login with your Google account.
2. Tap Continue to give Teamie Primo App permission to access your Google account to sign in via Google SSO.
3. This will bring up the Google login page. It will show the list of all the accounts that you are using on your default browser. Tap the account that is registered on Teamie.
You can tap Use another account button and add your Google account registered with Teamie by entering your Teamie associated email address and then tap Next. Then enter password of your Gmail account to add the account that is registered on Teamie.
In case you select your personal email id or any other email id which is not associated with Teamie, you will get an error message. Select the correct email id and proceed again.
4. As a learner, you will be directly logged in to Primo and taken to the homepage.
5. As an instructor, you will have the option to login as a Learner, or you can tap Continue as <instructor's name> to login with your account.
1. On the login screen, click Login with your Office365 account.
2. Microsoft login page opens. Enter your Office365 account's email id is that is registered on Teamie and tap Next.
4. Then, enter your password and tap Sign in.
5. As a learner, you will be directly logged in to Primo and taken to the homepage.
6. As an instructor, you will have the option to login as a Learner, or you can tap Continue as <instructor's name> to login with your account.
As a teacher, you can assist young learners in logging in to Primo by using the Login as a Learner feature. For this, you can login with your account, select one of your classroom and then select the learner to log in as that learner. This can also be useful in classrooms with shared devices.
2. Tap to select the required classroom whose learner list you wish to see.
3. In case you are teaching 10 or more classrooms, then you can use the search bar to quickly find the required classroom by typing its name and selecting from the shown results.
4. Once you select the classroom, you will see the list of all the learners from the selected classroom on the right side of the screen. Tap the learner you wish to login as.
5. If you are logging in as a learner for the first time, you will be asked to register a access pin for that learner. This pin will be used for switching back to your teacher account. This will ensure that only teachers will be able to switch back to your account and not the learner.
If you have already registered the pin for the learner, you will be directly logged in to Primo as the selected learner.
1. As an instructor, if you are logging in as a learner for the first time, you will be asked to register an access pin for that learner. This pin will be used for switching back to your teacher account. This will ensure that only teachers will be able to switch back to your account and not the learner.
Enter the pin and then re-enter the pin to confirm. Then, tap Proceed.
2. The access pin will be set for the learner and you will be logged in to Primo as that learner. Once the learner's work is done, you can switch back to your account.
2. Tap the hamburger icon to slide out the sidebar.
3. Tap Switch back to <teacher/instructor name>.
4. You will be asked to enter the access pin to switch back to your teacher account. Once you enter the pin, you will be taken back to your login screen. You may continue to login with your teacher/instructor account or switch to another learner account, if required.
2. In case you forgot the access pin that you have set earlier, tap Forgot Pin?.
3. The reset pin page opens. Enter the new reset pin. Take note that it should be a 4-digit pin.
4. Then tap Submit.
5. The pin will be successfully updated. Tap Close to go back to the homepage.
6. Now enter the new access pin to switch back to your teacher account.