We are providing an option for students to login to Teamie without needing login credentials such as username and password. This is done by giving them an option to login to Primo app by scanning a QR code. These QR codes can be generated by instructors at the classroom level.
The QR login feature needs to be enabled on your Teamie site for allowing learners to scan QR codes to login using the Teamie Primo app. You need to write to us for enabling this feature on your site.
This article will guide you on:
As an instructor, you can configure the QR code settings at the classroom level to allow learners to:
1. Click the required classroom for which you wish to configure QR code login for Teamie Primo.
2. Click the People tab.
3. On the People page, click Configure QR code login.
4. Click to enable the Allow login through QR code setting. Once this setting is enabled, learners will be able to use the scan functionality to scan their respective QR codes to login to the Primo app.
5. Click Save to save the setting.
1. In case you want learners to enter a 4-digit pin after they scan their QR codes and then be able to login to the Primo app, then click to enable the Require 4-digit pin for QR code login setting.
2. Then, click Save to save the setting.
Once you have configured QR Code to allow login through QR code in a classroom, you will have the option to download the QR codes for all learners so that they can scan and login to Teamie using the Primo app. Let's see how you can do this.
1. On the Configure QR code login pop-up, click Download QR Codes.
2. A new tab will open and the processing of QR codes will begin. Once the processing is completed, the QR codes will be generated for each user separately.
3. QR codes for all the learners can then be downloaded from the print preview of this page. These QR codes can then be scanned to login to the Teamie Primo app.
1. Once the QR codes are generated for learners, they will be able to scan the QR code to login to the Primo app (if the Allow login through QR code setting is enabled)..
2. In case the Require 4-digit pin for QR code login setting is also enabled, then learners will need to scan their QR codes and then enter a 4-digit pin to login to the Primo app.
3. If this is the first login for the learner, then the learner will be prompted to register a 4-digit pin that will be used for all future logins (if the Require 4-digit pin for QR code login is enabled in the classroom).
4. They need to enter the Access Pin and then re-enter it to verify the pin. Then, click Register.
5. The learner will then be logged in to the Teamie Primo app.
6. Once learners have registered the access pin, they will be prompted to enter that access pin while doing future logins.