The learning summary view shows the list of all the classroom that a learner is part of, including the archived classrooms. You can also filter classrooms by their group type (classroom / social group) as well as any other meta fields that are added at group level on your site, such as, academic session, batch, grade etc.
This article will guide you on:
You can view learning summary of any learner from his/her profile page. Following are the steps to quickly view any learner's profile page.
1. Click the search bar and type the required learner's name.
2. Click the learner name from the suggested search results.
3. You will be taken to the profile page of the learner.
You can also go to a learner's profile page by going to the Manage People page from the Dash sidebar and then searching for the user using filters available on the People page.
2. On the profile page, click the Summary tab.
3. The learning summary view shows the learner's records within Teamie at a glance. The summary includes classroom names (both active and archived), associated classroom meta fields, scores and learning grades (if published for learners) etc.
4. If 'completion status' is enabled on the site, then you will be able to see a Status filter to filter the status of a classroom on the basis of Not Started, In Progress, Completed. Select Not Started to see the classroom(s) in which the learner has not started attempting the materials. Select In Progress to view the classroom(s) in which the learner has started attempting the materials but have not yet completed all the materials as per the set completion rules. Similarly, click Completed to view the classroom(s) in which the learner has completed all the materials as per the set completion rules. For instance, the completed classrooms are filtered in the following screenshots.
6. You can also filter classrooms on the basis of their status - Active or Archived. By default all the active classrooms would be shown, click the Module/Social Group status and select the Archived from the drop down to view the archived classrooms as well.
Archived classrooms would have a Archived label to differentiate it from the Active classrooms.
7. In order to view only the archived classrooms, unselect the Active classrooms checkbox and let the Archived checkbox ticked.
8. In case the completion status is enabled on the site for tracking classroom creation, you will be able to filter the completion date on which the learner has completed all the materials of that classroom(s) as per the set completion rules.
You can filter the completion date on the basis of:
between: To search a completion date by choosing between two required dates from the date picker.
before: To search a completion date by choosing a date before which you wish to see all the classrooms that the learner has completed.
after: To search a completion date by choosing a date after which you wish to see all the classrooms that the learner has completed.