WIth Teamie - Zoom integration in calendar events, you can join Zoom meetings from your Teamie classrooms. A calendar event will be created with the link to the meeting for joining it. You can also access the meeting from your calendar through the Teamie mobile apps. You will also be notified of the Zoom meeting through email and bulletin board notifications.
This article will guide you on:
1. Once a calendar event with Zoom meeting is created, you will receive a notification (bulletin board and / or email) for the calendar event creation.
2. Once the calendar event or the notification is clicked, the event pop-up will open up. The calendar event will have the Zoom meeting details. Click the link to join the meeting online.
3. Once you click on the link, you will be taken to the Zoom meeting page from where you can join the meeting.
5. You can also join the Zoom meeting from the mobile phones via the calendar event notification sent to you on the Teamie apps.
You can also access the calendar event from the Teamie app's Calendar.
6. Once you tap on the required calendar event notification/event, you will be taken Zoom meeting calendar event full view which will have the link to join the meeting online. Tap the link.
7. If the Zoom app is installed on your mobile device, the meeting link will directly open in the app for you to join the meeting.
If the Zoom app is not installed on your phone, you will prompted to download the app. Once you have downloaded the app, you can then open the link to join the meeting.