Teamie iOS app is a handy way of staying upto date with your learning, even on the go. Let's see how you can download the Teamie iOS app and start using it.
This article will guide you on:
You can download Teamie iOS App by taping the links below:
There are three ways you can login in to Teamie platform using the iOS app.
a. Login by typing your username and password
b. Login with your Google account
1. Navigate to the Teamie iOS App login screen. Tap Log in.
2. In order to login by typing your username and password, you would be required to enter your account's username and password as shown below. Alternatively you can also enter your Email in case if you are not aware of your username.
3. Enter your Account username and password.
4. Tap Login to login to Teamie platform.
5. You will be logged in to the Teamie iOS app shortly. Collaborate, interact and have fun learning the Teamie way!
This option is available only if your institute / organization has Google Apps enabled.
2. Tap Login with your Google account. Then, Continue to allow Teamie to use your Google account for sign in.
3. You will be taken to the Gmail login page. List of all the accounts that you are using on your default browser will come up. Tap the account linked with Teamie.
Note 1: In case you are logged in with a single account on your browser that is not registered to Teamie, go to your default browser and login with your registered email and repeat the above steps.
Note 2: In case you are logged in with more than one email on your browser and then you wish to add the Teamie registered email to your account, then you will be shown a “Add account” button. Tap Add account and on the next screen enter your Teamie associated email address and tap Next. Then enter password of your Gmail account. Your Teamie account will be added on your phone.
Note 3: In case you select your personal email id or any other email id which is not associated with, you will get an error message. Select the correct email id and proceed again.
4. Enter the password of your account. Then, tap Next.
Note: In case you are already signed in with Teamie associated account on your mobile's default browser, this screen will not appear and you would be taken directly to the account authentication screen as shown in the next step.
5. If asked, tap Allow to authorize your account.
Note: This authorization process is a one-time process that needs to be done when you login to the Teamie app for the first time. You would not have to repeat this step each time you login to the Teamie apps.
6. You will be logged in to the Teamie iOS app.
This option is available only if your institute / organization has Office365 SSO enabled.
2. Tap Login with your Office365 account.
2. Then enter your Office365 email id that is registered on Teamie. Then, tap Next.
3. Then enter the password and tap Sign in.
4. You will be logged in to the Teamie iOS app.