If you are an all-rounder and assigned both the Instructor and Administrator role at the site level, then you'll love this Teamie app feature! Don't worry about switching roles. There is no hassle of logging out and logging in again to switch to the other role.
This article will guide you on:
1. Whenever you'll login to the Teamie iOS app, you will be prompted to choose between the two roles. In case you wish to login as an admin, tap As Admin. To login as an instructor, tap As Instructor.
'Instructor' or 'Teacher' are the same whitelabel terms and are customizable labels as per your requirements.
2. Upon selection, the app navigation structure will change to match the role selected by you.
3. Once you are logged in with one of the roles, you can switch back to the other role without logging out of the app. For this, navigate to the MORE screen.
4. If you are logged in as an administrator, the Admin Mode toggle will be enabled, tap on the toggle to disable it and access the app as an instructor.
5. If you are logged in as an instructor, the Admin Mode toggle will be disabled, tap on the toggle to enable it and access the app as an administrator.