This article will guide you on:
Common assessment data view is a view where users with cohort access will be able to view data for common assessments from across different classrooms. The following cohort field will be available for user to select from and view the common assessments from classrooms with those cohorts:
- Academic Year (by default the current year will br set)
- The user will only be able to access the cohort fields (campus, grade and subject) that they are given access to from their user profile.
- A cohort represents a set of students being thought the same materials and being assessed on the same assessments. On Teamie, a cohort will refer to a set of classrooms that have the same value for certain defined fields that define a cohort. This is typically the Academic year, Grade and Subject; although this can be configured based on the site.
1. Click top open the sidebar. Then, click Reports
2. Select Common Assessments Data View.
4. The cohorts field will be shown. You can now view Common Assessments Data View according to a cohort.
1. Access Common Assessments Data View page. Then, select the required values for the cohort fields (campus, grade and subject) from respective drop-downs. The Academic Session will be set to the current year by default; you can select a different academic session from the list as per your requirement.
You will only have access to the cohort fields that are added to your profile.
In case only one cohort value is available in the respective cohort fields as per your profile, then they will be automatically selected. For instance, if an user has access to only , 7th grade and English subject as per his/her profile, then those fields will be automatically selected when the Common Assessments Data View page is accessed.
2. Once the cohort fields are selected, then click Apply.
The Apply button will remain inactive till you have selected all the cohort fields on the page.
3. The data will load for the selected cohorts. The list of learners will be shown from all classrooms that match the selected cohort fields and all the common assessments from these classrooms will be shown.
- The white colored empty cell signifies no attempt from the learner.
- The white colored cell with a black dot signifies an attempt from the learner that is not yet graded by you.
- The grey colored cell signifies that the assessment is not yet published in that classroom.
- The light grey background cell signifies that the assessment has not been shared with that learner(s).
- You can also hover over the aforementioned cells to view the reason behind their color.
Numerous filters are available on the common assessment data view to easily filter out the data which can then be exported in an excel format. These are discussed as following:
You can export the common assessment data view (with any filters applied) in an excel format.
2. Click Export.
3. The report will be exported in excel format. Open the excel file to view the data.
The exported report will show data as per the applied filter(s), if any.