As a learner, you can check the total credits that you have earned out of the credit target set for a particular time period from your credit report.
This article will guide you on:
1. In case the enterprise dashboard is enabled on your site, you will be able to view the credits you have achieved for the current credit period from your homepage Dashboard's Credit Earned card.
2. Hover over the green part of the Credits Earned donut chart to view the number of credits that you have achieved for the current credit period.
3. Hover over the white part of the Credits Earned donut chart to view the number of credits that are yet to be earned by you for the current credit period. Click on the Credits Earned card or donut to view your credit report.
You can also access the Credit Report page by clicking the Credit Report tab on your profile page.
4. On the Credit Report page, you will be able to view the credits earned in the current credit period out of the credit target set for the time period. You will also be able to view the credits that each of the module carry for that time period along with the total available credits for the modules that you are part of, for that credit period.
5. Click the Time Period drop-down and select the time period for which you wish to see your credit report.
6. The credit report for the selected time period will open and you will be able to view the credits earned for that credit period out of the total credit target set for that credit period.
In case your site have the education set up configured, then you can access the Credit Report page by accessing your profile page and then clicking on the Credit Report tab.