The term “Digital Resource Links” refer to the resources such as web sites or an online platform that engage learners in learning activities and support learner's learning goals. In general, the digital resource links may deliver the information such as ebooks, videos, recorded lectures, discussion forums and much more. This article will explain to you how to access and view digital resource links on Teamie.
"Digital Resources Links" is a whitelabelled term and can vary from site to site.
1. Click Sliding menu.
2. Scroll down the navigation pane and then click Digital Resource Links.
3. On the Digital Resources Links page, you will see the list of available digital resources links, grouped by categories.
4. You may select a category of your choice to see the list of digital resource links associated with it.
1. Access Digital Resource Links page.
2. You will see the list of available digital resource links added so far, on the Digital Resource Links page.
3. Hover over a link card and then click View Site to open the digital resource link in a new tab.
4. You can read the information from the digital resource link that will be opened in a new tab.