As an administrator, you can hide all the posts of one or more classrooms in bulk from the Manage Classroom page.
1. Under Manage Teamie section, click Manage Classrooms (Manage Modules & Social Groups) and then choose Modules & Social Groups.
2. On the Manage Modules & Groups page, select one or more classrooms/modules from which you wish to hide all the posts.
3. Then choose Hide all posts from the Operations drop down.
4. Click Execute.
5. Confirm the action by clicking Confirm.
6. You will get the confirmation message and all the posts from all the selected classroom(s) will be hidden. In this case, we have hidden all the posts of a single classroom named 'Active Learning'.