How to generate the HAR file for Chrome
Kindly following the given steps:
- Open Google Chrome and go to the page where the issue is occurring.
- Look for the Vertical ellipsis button and select More Tools > Developer Tools.
- From the panel opened, select the Network tab.
- Look for a round Record button in the upper left corner of the tab, and make sure it is red. If it is grey, click it once to start recording.
- Check the box Preserve log.
- Click the Clear button to clear out any existing logs from the Network tab.
- Reproduce the issue that you were experiencing before, while the network requests are being recorded.
- Once you have reproduced the issue, right-click anywhere on the grid of network requests, select Save as HAR with Content, and save the file to your computer.
Upload your HAR file to your ticket or attach it to your email so that our Support team can analyze it.
Refer to the following video for more details: